Brand: Rough Country
- FITMENT: Jeep: 97-02 Wrangler TJ 4WD
- KIT CONTENTS: Front: Lifted coil springs, lower tubular control arms, Clevite bushings, solid tubular transfer case drop kit, and sway bar links; Rear: Lifted coil springs, lower tubular control arms, Clevite bushings, track bar drop bracket, and sway bar links; Shocks: (4) Premium N3 Shocks
- BENEFITS: Easy bolt-on installation; Increased ground clearance; Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle; Coil springs are based on OEM spring rates for a stock ride quality; Solid tubular transfer case drop maintains proper driveshaft angles to avoid vibrations; Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings; Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Fits 97-02 models only; Automatic transmission models may require a Slip Yoke Eliminator (#50-7906) & CV Drive Shaft (different options available) to fix driveline vibrations ? adjustable lower control arms (# 1190) may also be required in conjunction with the SYE and CV Drive Shaft
- ITEM SPECIFICS: Installation Time: 6-8 hours; Backspacing: 4.5-inches; Recommended Tire Size: 33-by-12.50; Weight: 129.63-lbs; Superseded: 906S
Legal Disclaimer: It is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Publisher: Rough Country
Who says your daily driver and your weekend warrior can't be the same vehicle? The 4-inch N3-Series Kit for Jeep TJ was engineered by Rough Country's Research and Development Team to give the perfect blend of off-road performance and smooth highway ride. A set of application tuned, lifted coil springs are included in this kit along with a set of tubular lower control arms outfitted with rubber Clevite bushings for the best in vibration dampening. The 4-inch N3-Series kit also includes a tubular transfer case drop kit, track bar bracket; and a full set of extended sway bar links.
Improve your on and off-road ride quality with Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18-mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54-mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36-kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
Rough Country's 4-inch Suspension Lift System - 90630